Wear and tear is normal for roofs, but over time it can lead to damage that could compromise the safety of your roof and home. When your roof is missing shingles or has developed cracks, it’s a good idea to repair it as soon as possible.
At South Florida Roofing, we provide professional roof repair services to maintain your home. We can repair any type of roof, from shingles roofing to metal roofing. We can replace missing shingles or tiles, repair broken pieces of roofing, and more.
Our team has the skill and experience to handle any roofing problem with the care it deserves. We pride ourselves on providing lasting solutions that will reinforce your roof and keep it in good condition for years to come. Whether your roof has been damaged by a storm, hail, or daily exposure to the elements, we will find a satisfying solution to the problem.
Roofing maintenance will save you the trouble of a sudden leak or other problems. Our team will identify potential problems and take care of them before they can develop into serious issues. Contact us to schedule an inspection and get a free quote for roof repairs in the West Palm Beach, FL area!
Signs that Roof Repairs May Be in Order
Your roof may not have any obvious signs that it needs repair, but if you notice any of the following, it’s time to call in a trusted roofing professional:
- If your energy costs spike, it can be a sign that your roof has lost reflectivity, which – in turn – puts excess strain on your HVAC system.
- If moisture infiltrates the barrier of your roof, it’s time for a roof repair. Signs that moisture may be seeping through include increased humidity, an uptick in insects or rodents, or water stains on your ceilings or walls.
- When roof seams are no longer held closed by their mechanical fasteners or adhesive, water intrusion becomes a serious issue, and repairs are needed.
- If your shingles are visibly worn, are beginning to curl up around the edges, are missing, or regularly fall off in high winds, speedy repairs are in order.
- If your roof is sagging, there’s likely a problem below the surface in that area, which could be caused by a deck joist concern or by compressed insulation, and roof repairs can fix the issue.
- When flashing, which is designed to direct the flow of water away from vulnerable portions of your roof, is damaged, has visible gaps, or is missing completely, it can lead to serious roofing issues that require professional attention.
- If you notice that mold, mildew, or moss is growing on your roof, it’s a sign that there’s moisture, which often means rot.