Roof Leak Repair
Leaky roofs are a common problem, but they can become serious if left unchecked. South Florida Roofing can help you identify and fix leaks as quickly as possible.
Some leaks may not even be noticed until you hire a professional roofing company to inspect your home. Even these small, unnoticed leaks can cause thousands of dollars of damage. Stained walls and ceiling, mold growth, and even collapsing drywall are all potential outcomes of a leaky roof. Water damage can be insidious, and it is expensive to repair.
Our team uses special equipment to find the exact location of leaks so we can fix them quickly. Handling the problem as soon as possible reduces the damage and saves you money in the long term.
Residential roofing is our specialty, but we can also tackle commercial roofing. Commercial building owners can protect their investments by maintaining a sturdy, solid roof. Leak repair will prevent damage to your workplace, equipment, and any merchandise you keep in stock. We only use high-quality roofing materials that are durable enough to last through South Florida storms. Get in touch today to request an accurate roof replacement quote! We serve the West Palm Beach, FL area.
Why Roofs Leak
No roof can last forever, and the more exposure to the elements your roof experiences, the more likely issues like leaks become. The fact is that we experience a lot of serious heat, humidity, and wind in South Florida, and each of these contributes to leaky roofs. A better understanding of what makes roofs leak can help you gain a better perspective in relation to your own roof repair concerns. Consider the following common causes:
- Flashing is often at the root of roof leaks, and it refers to the thin metal fittings or strips that cover your roof’s seams. Flashing that is damaged, worn, or missing altogether can cause serious leaks.
- Leaks are often the result of wear and tear, and the older your roof, the more likely it is to leak.
- Water tends to pool around chimneys and other roof protuberances, and if there are any fissures or other tiny openings in these areas, leaks are likely.
- While skylights can flood your property with beautiful natural light, they are also a point of vulnerability when it comes to leaks.
- High winds and everyday wear and tear can dislodge, loosen, or damage shingles and fasteners, which paves the way for damaging leaks.
Regardless of why your roof is leaking, our roofing pros can help you get to the bottom of the matter and help you determine the best path forward for you – within your budget and time constraints. Putting off fixing a leaking roof can only lead to much greater and more expensive repairs.